One of the best ideas to take the kids when planning a Milwaukee staycation is over to Pier Wisconsin to see Discovery World. This place connects innovation, science, technology, and the environment. Take on many hands on and interactive exhibits, explore the fresh and saltwater aquariums, take a 3D journey into virtual environments, watch amazing films, and much more. It’s definitely a place you can spend all day at. Now before you visit though, be sure to take a moment to read the tips and suggestions listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for Discovery World which can save you even more money on your admission tickets.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are purchasing your Discovery World tickets online, look for promotional codes. You will see a promotional code box on the bottom left of the shopping cart. Enter the code here and click apply. If the promotional code is valid you should then see your discount automatically applied.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 50% on admission to the Discovery World.
- Get the Entertainment Book. This book offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions and at last check has buy 1 get 1 free coupons for Discovery World.
- If you are a college student, just show your student ID and you can save $7 off your general admission ticket to Discovery World.
- If you are a senior, just mention this at the ticket window and you will save $2 off of your general admission ticket.
- Active duty military members also receive a discount. Just show your military ID and save $7 on your ticket for you and for everyone in your family.
- Become a member of the Discovery World. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
- Be sure to sign up for the Discovery World enewsletter and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They do keep you up to date on the latest events and even some coupons for discounted admission.