Cave of the Mounds
Over near Blue Mounds is a natural limestone cave that makes for one of the best staycation day trips in the midwest. The Cave of the Mounds has been a popular place of exploration for more than 70 years. There are both above the ground activities (like gemstone mining and fossil digging) available as well as below the ground activities. Tours of the caves are also available throughout the year. Now before you head over to the Cave of the Mounds take a moment to go over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your tickets. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Cave of the Mounds listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Family Fun Passport. This is a coupon book that is distributed out of Madison and has a lot of coupons and discounts to area attractions in Wisconsin including coupons for the Cave of the Mounds.
- Get the Southwest Wisconsin Visitor Pass. It saves you over $20 in admission costs for the Cave of the Mounds, The House on the Rock, Little Norway, and Wollersheim Winery, plus discounts to many other attractions in Wisconsin.
- Stop by the Milwaukee Convention and Visitors Bureau. They offer a few coupons for area attractions and at last check this included a coupon for a free gemstone mining ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Get a season pass to the Cave of the Mounds. An annual pass pays for itself in just 2 visits.
- Make sure you follow the Cave of the Mounds on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Milwaukee area and beyond.