Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
One staycation idea for families with kids is to take them over to Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, which is right down from Discovery World. It’s a great place for hands on interactive learning for kids 10 years and under. There are four main exhibit areas with plenty to explore for an entire morning or afternoon. In addition to the exhibits there’s also scheduled events throughout the year practically every single day. Now if you are thinking of visiting the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, take a moment to read the tips gathered for you below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your admission costs. In addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered deals with savings of 50% on admission and even memberships to the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum.
- Visit the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum on the third Thursday of every month and everyone gets free admission, courtesy of US Bank & FOX 6.
- If you are a senior, just mention this at the ticket counter and you will receive $1 off your admission ticket.
- Become a member of the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- If you are a member of another ACM children’s museum, just show your membership card and you will receive 50% off your admission to the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum.
- Be sure to join the B=mail newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook. They keep you updated on upcoming events at promotions at the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and money saving tips to attractions in the Milwaukee area and beyond.